My ideal school is an environment where students can learn while building self-esteem and engaging in friendly competition with classmates. In my personal opinion, I suggest that it is significantly important to be flexible with the format of the class depending on the student's grade level. For instance, whether the student is an elementary student or a college student. I strongly believe the classes and practical lessons like cooking and sewing should also be under the guidance of the teacher until the students graduate from middle school. That is because students can efficiently acquire academic knowledge and how to behave in a group by having a teacher teach them. On the other hand, I suppose that students ought to think about what they want to do after junior high school and work on it themselves. This is because they gradually learn to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions. Therefore, I think that it is more efficient for students to ...
I spoke to many students during the clubs day, so I was able to succeed to communicate with them. My wish bone was to find clubs I can improve my English skills. For example, I want to join a club I can get opportunities to speak English a lot, so I was going to search clubs like volunteer. I think I could communicate effectively because I ask students many questions, so I could talk longer. I spent my time on communicating with students who join an anime club because I love Japanese manga and anime. There were many manga on the table, so I enjoyed talking with them. To ensure that I make the most of the opportunities afforded at this event, I need to join some clubs. Actually, I belong to the dance club now. However, the club does not give me enough opportunities to speak English although I enjoy dancing and can make some friends. I haven't decided what club I will join, so I am going to search clubs I talked on the websites. I am interested in an anime club and UNICEF club. I nee...
When I was fourteen years old, my parents left me at home and moved to another city for work. In the five years that followed, I only saw them once a year. Prior to making this decision, they asked me if I could handle everything while they were away. I assured them that I could, as I understood the circumstances that led them to make such a difficult choice. However, I soon realized that things were not as easy as I had imagined after they departed. I had to take care of various daily tasks, including studying, cooking, and housework. If I didn't manage my expenses properly, I would find myself in a financial bind. Nevertheless, after a few months of living independently, I became proficient at organizing my studies and daily life. I created a schedule for myself and devised a sensible spending plan to ensure that I wouldn't run out of money by the end of each month. Whenever I encountered challenging problems that I couldn't solve on my own, I sought help from others....
Comments
Post a Comment